Provide transcripts from the colleges and universities that you have attended since graduating from high school. For UC Berkeley, please use a PDF of your Academic Summary from CalCentral. You do not have to submit an official transcript.

Note: If you have more than two non-UCB transcripts, please choose the two showing coursework most relevant to your project.